Monday 10 July 2017

TALK ON THE STREET

I urge, then, first of all, that petitions, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for all people—  for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness;I Timothy 2:1-2


 I don't know what exactly is happening in Guyana these days but #PrayforGuyana.

Let's start with last week Tuesday, I woke up early to go to the bank so as to avoid the long queue at the bank before going to the hospital, however,  my chest stated aching so I decided to have some breakfast and take some pain relievers. Seeing I was running late, I decided to go to the hospital directly instead. On getting to the hospital, I went on Facebook aka the new CNN, I saw that the bank was robbed and closed down. #greatfulIdidntgo. That was like what everyone was talking about because that was the first time the bank has been robbed. 


Then, Rob and Black Chyna happened and I guess the news died down only yesterday. Holy Sunday, I went on my WhatsApp story and I saw people posting videos that the prison was on fire ๐Ÿ”ฅ. This wasn't the first time so I didn't really take it seriously ๐Ÿ˜’, then my iphone ๐Ÿ“ฑ battery was low and my chargers stopped working. So I later took My old and faithful BlackBerry phone and logged onto Facebook to see what's going on, I saw the prison was like on fire ๐Ÿ”ฅ fire ๐Ÿ”ฅ and people were just saying all sought of things like prisoners escaping. The prison is walkable distance from My house, I even wanted to go and see what's up because it seemed like watching a real life prison break (from Michael robbing the bank to going into prison), on  getting outside, the street was empty and I won't lie I didn't have that much courage so I went back indoors and was following the news till Real Housewives of Potomac Reunion and Power came up. 

This morning, I went to town to get a new charger and every activity was going on even though today has been declared an holiday in several institution . 

Let's Pray for Guyana ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡พ. This is a country that has been quite peaceful everyone knows everyone. A country where people are not really materialistic, they just want to live a normal life and go to USA ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ for Summer, Girls are not after wearing red sole shoe and boys are not hungry for Ferraris.

Let the youth stop liming, there is 24/7 electricity and less than 30usd unlimited internet per month that can connect to everything. Do you know how much you can achieve with such opportunities ?

#PrayforGuyana.

                                     Shop Guyana


            Shirt: Forever Young
            Pants: Shoe Heaven
           Shoe: Colors Boutique 
           Bag: LaSleek Fahion
          Photographer: Vitesh Phography

Giveawy:
To win African Print comment & share.


                                                 JESUS ❤️ U

    




3 comments:

Unknown said...

Loving this new look babe๐Ÿ˜. Yea I really hope they move that prison to a different location, away from the community. So people will out of harm's way when thing like that happens. But fashion must go on. Keep on doing you love ❤.

Unknown said...

nice!

Nana Ama. said...

Wow,really Love this write up.
God help Guyana❤