Monday 31 July 2017

ATTITUDE TOWARDS CHALLENGES


How was the month of July ? It was a challenging one for me and for my faithful readers and to those who reached out to me I want to say I really do appreciate it. So what has been happening? I imported African Print from Africa here for Emancipation, it usually take one week but It  has been one month now and  it hasn't arrived. My Guyanase  πŸ‡¬πŸ‡Ύ Sisters don't have chill at all, from people thinking I ran with their money probably  because I am Nigerian πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ to even me walking on the street and people calling me like I just saw you, ha! ki lo de. When doing importing things, this happens and one has to exercise patience. 



I was planning not to blog till the goods arrive but I can't continue living like that. I do appreciate Bae and those that encourage me to Blog back, I am back and better huh. To all My loyal customers who understood and had patience with Me,Thank you 😊.

Happy Emancipation in advance.

                                          Shop Guyana πŸ‡¬πŸ‡Ύ


            Glasses πŸ‘“: That Look Boutique
            Top: Vidya's Enterprises
            Pants πŸ‘–: Shoe Heaven
           Bamboo Bag : Pieces&Things
           Shoe πŸ‘ : Discount Store
           Photographer: Vitesh Photography

                
                                        JESUS ❤️ U

1 comment:

Nana Ama. said...

Awww,I love this positive attitude.
Remember that we don't grow when things are easy,we grow when we face challenges..So challenges are welcome but we just need the strength and grace of God to be able to surpass them all..
Continue to blossom 🌸 🌸 🌸