Wednesday 19 April 2017

PHOTO SHOOT ON THE STREET



But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.Matthew 7:14




When I was taking this pictures on Easter Monday,  I was so scared everytime I heard👂🏾 the sound 🔊 of approaching cars 🚗 . In Guyana the drivers don't play (fast and furious kind of driving) but after a while I calmed down and surprisingly the drivers became nice like slowing down or turning to another side. I enjoyed myself till my feet started hurting 👠.

                                Shop Guyana 


     Glasses 👓: That Look Boutique 
     Blouse 👚: Vidya's Enterprise
     Pants 👖 : H&M from Shoe Heaven  
     Shoe 👠: Shoe Republic LA from Discount store 
     Bag 💼 : Loisanne's Plus Boutique
     Photographer: Vitesh Photography 

                                
                                      JESUS ❤️ U

3 comments:

Deelivia said...

Love this look

Deborah said...

Thank you ❤️

Nana Ama. said...

😂😂 fast and furious driving.
Beautiful