Saturday 17 June 2017

NYX TOTAL CONTROL DROP FOUNDATION


You are altogether beautiful, my darling; there is no flaw in you. Song of Solomon 4:7 

Happy Weekend!

I know it's been a while, I have to apologize and thanks to all who reached out to me. Persons have been asking for make up look but today I am giving a foundation review. Here we go.  

I am currently in Family Medicine Rotation which is in an health center and I use this foundation all week to the hospital and truth be told, I love the foundation. I got to know about the store where I got the foundation on Facebook, but it has been around for a while in other countries but as you all know, Guyanese get products late as I have seen it on YouTube. 

Honest review about the foundation. 
It came in a drop which I like and it reminds me of Pediatrics Meds. I got the darkest shades which is in deep espresso; black is beauty.  When applying the foundation I used a primer, E.l.f. Mineral Infused Face Primer to be precise. I just applied two drops on my face and applied with a brush and then a damp beauty blender. 

I actually went for a more natural look .It did last all day for me even with the hot Guyanese weather . I did set it with Milani Make it Last setting spray. It is a bit pricey than other drugstore foundations sold in Guyana. I got a discount though, but it did worth every penny. Will I recommend it? Yes. The only thing I fear is if it drops, it might break. 

This is how my face looked after hours of wearing it.



                           Shop Guyana πŸ‡¬πŸ‡Ύ 
You can get it at Lyd's Beauty Corner. They have variety of shades which I must say I do appreciate because it is challenging finding my shade.


To enter June giveaway
Follow me on Ig @rhoda_doxa 
Also comment and share.

                                    JESUS ❤️ U

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice

Nana Ama. said...

Wow,really loved the foundation on you,lasted even after the stress and heat of the day!
Would definitely check it out.
Shoutout to the amazing photographerπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜™πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Unknown said...

that's a very nice product thanks for the clue, nd u still look amazing even after hours of stress nd all that.

Unknown said...

Flawless! only u can make medicine look so stylish.

Deborah said...

Thanks Bae 😘😍❤️

Deborah said...

Tx Boo

Deborah said...

Yes, Anita. That's my photographer ❤️

Deborah said...

Tx for checking out my blog ❤️.

Deborah said...

Dr Marvin 😁

Unknown said...

Great content

Deborah said...

Tx πŸ’